Corporate Jet Investor Town Hall Meetings
Aerlex Law Group is proud to sponsor the upcoming Town Hall “Getting ready for The Fall.” The Town Hall meetings are a direct response to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic.
As you know, these are unprecedented times for business aviation. Featuring speakers from around the world, we invite you to join your community on the award winning Corporate Jet Investor Town Hall as a way of staying connected and informed during this period.
Moderated by Alasdair Whyte, co-founder of Corporate Jet Investor, each week we will tackle a different issue or topic through the knowledge of as many expert participants as possible.
Using cutting-edge event technology, throughout the session we will invite you to ask questions, make comments, chat with other participants and vote on our live polls.
Future Town Halls will cover aircraft sales, aircraft values and operating when restricted – or other topics that the audience chooses.
If you are interested in speaking at a Town Hall, please email Louisa Whyte at email@example.com
Please join us as Autumn approaches to look at what the key themes for the end of 2020 are going to be.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Amanda Applegate, Partner, Aerlex Law Group
- Jean-Noel Robert, Head of Business Development, Airbus Corporate Jets
- Lee Rohde, CEO & President, Essex Aviation Group
- Perla Marina Fagundez, Founder, Aerowise
- Kirsten Bartok Touw, Managing Partner, AirFinance
- Viren Joshi, Managing Director, AirFinance