Make Plans to Attend the Premier Business Aviation Event in Europe
EBACE2015 is a premier event and the annual meeting place for the European business aviation community. Celebrating its fifteenth year, the convention brings together business leaders, government officials, manufacturers, corporate aviation department personnel and all manner of people involved in nearly every aspect of business aviation. Features include:
- Over 13,000 business aviation professionals
- Over 500 exhibiting companies
- More than 40,000 square meters of exhibit space, showcasing the latest products and services for the industry
- Over 50 state of the art business aircraft displayed side-by-side at the static display of aircraft
- A high-quality line-up of education sessions to ensure you are operating safely and efficiently
Taking place at Geneva’s magnificent Palexpo, EBACE is jointly hosted each year by the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), the leading association for business aviation in Europe, and the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), the leading voice for the business aviation industry in the United States.
Although EBACE is the only major European event focused solely on business aviation, attendees come from as far as Africa, Asia, the Middle East, the Caribbean, and North and South America.