Stephen Hofer, President of Aerlex Law Group and Aerlex Tax Services, will be in attendance at this year’s NBAA Business Aviation Taxes Seminar at The Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey on May 2-3, 2019.
This year’s agenda will focus on the recent Tax Reform legislation and the numerous implications to business aviation operations, including the buying and selling of aircraft. If you work with clients or a company on complex tax and regulatory issues, you won’t want to miss this education opportunity.
The two-day meeting includes presentations on:
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Maximizing Bonus Depreciation
- Limitation on Excess Business Loss for Non-corporate Taxpayers
- Deduction Limitation for Business Interest Expense
- Personal Entertainment Use of Business Aircraft
- Business Entertainment & Commuting
- Leasing Structures & Associated Risks: The Looming Issue of “Illegal Charter”
- Tax Challenges for Non-Traditional Structures
- Aviation Records: Best Practices for Your Company
- International Tax Issues in the U.S. and Europe
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved with the management of tax, accounting, and legal topics associated with business aircraft, including: attorneys, accountants, tax advisors, aviation professionals, flight department personnel, aircraft owners/operators, and others.
If you would like to meet with Steve during the event, or to contact any of the Aerlex attorneys or personnel, please call 310-392-5200.